eSkill Package 006
Skill Level: 1 - 7 (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced)
This eSkills Package will help you improve your players Catching Fundamentals!
This package covers the following key catching skills:
- Receiving Position
- Balance and Mobility
- Blocking Basics
- Blocking Balls in the Middle
- Blocking Balls Side to Side
- Finding the Ball After a Block
- Ready Position with Runners On Base
- Footwork for Throws
- Arm Circle for Throws
- Catching Times ("pop" times)
- Giving Signals
- Pitch Signals
- Location Signals
- Signal and Setup Timing
- How to Frame
- What Pitches to Frame
- Getting the Most Out of Your Pitchers
- Understand Your Pitcher's Pace
- Know Your Pitcher's Mental Makeup
- Know the Pitcher's Buttons
- Know How to Use the Glove for Each Pitcher
- Calling Pitches
- Critical Counts
- Key Factors for Calling Pitches
- Working with the Pitcher & Coach
- How to Do Your Homework
eSkills are presented in full motion instructional video and pictures, with expert softball coaching instruction presented by Cindy in her easy-to-understand manner. There are also printable reference materials that you can download and take to the field with you.
In a Rush?
Each of the 7 eSkills in this package are quick training seminars (less than 15 minutes long) that are level and skill specific. eSkills are skill specific excerpts from our Certification training, so if you are interested in learning more about a particular skill rather than all skills within a given certification level, then eSkill Packages are for you! They're meant to be quick instructional tools to help you increase your proficiency in one specific skill area.
How You Benefit by Using eSkills:
- Win more games by improving your coaching knowledge
- Unmatched quality of pictures, video and instruction!
- Level specific skill instruction
- Express Delivery - they're available for you to Watch NOW!
- No subscription fees!
- Great customer service to answer any question
- No Shipping fees or taxes!
eSkills are the quickest way for you to get quality coaching instruction and skill specific softball training.
Listen to world-class instruction and see the skill being done correctly. Cindy will teach you the overview of the skill, then cover the specific details and fundamentals, followed by a review. Each skill is professionally narrated and includes pictures, video, step-by-step details, key points, and common problems & corrections.
They’re guaranteed to help you become a better teacher and coach of the game of Softball!